City chief a big fan of Chelsea dangerman
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Christian Pulisic is a superstar in the making, and Daniel Farke should know.
Chelsea shelled out a reported £58m to entice the 20-year-old attacker from Borussia Dortmund, where Farke was able to observe his early development at close quarters.
Pulisic has yet to open his Blues' goalscoring account but Farke tips the American international to make his mark in the Premier League.
"Top class player. I would take him but we had no chance," he joked. "We worked together in Dortmund, not directly together because I was not responsible for the first team and at this time Christian was with the under-19s but involved several times in the first team.
"He will have a great career, I am pretty sure, and this big money move was totally deserved. For Chelsea a great decision to buy him.
You may also want to watch:
"He is one of the biggest offensive talents in the whole world.
"One of the players we have to be so concentrated and focused about. A great guy and I wish him all the best at Chelsea.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
"I just hope he isn't shining that much in this game."