City chief a big fan of Chelsea dangerman
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Christian Pulisic is a superstar in the making, and Daniel Farke should know.
Chelsea shelled out a reported £58m to entice the 20-year-old attacker from Borussia Dortmund, where Farke was able to observe his early development at close quarters.
Pulisic has yet to open his Blues' goalscoring account but Farke tips the American international to make his mark in the Premier League.
"Top class player. I would take him but we had no chance," he joked. "We worked together in Dortmund, not directly together because I was not responsible for the first team and at this time Christian was with the under-19s but involved several times in the first team.
"He will have a great career, I am pretty sure, and this big money move was totally deserved. For Chelsea a great decision to buy him.
You may also want to watch:
"He is one of the biggest offensive talents in the whole world.
"One of the players we have to be so concentrated and focused about. A great guy and I wish him all the best at Chelsea.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
"I just hope he isn't shining that much in this game."