City chief a big fan of Chelsea dangerman
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Christian Pulisic is a superstar in the making, and Daniel Farke should know.
Chelsea shelled out a reported £58m to entice the 20-year-old attacker from Borussia Dortmund, where Farke was able to observe his early development at close quarters.
Pulisic has yet to open his Blues' goalscoring account but Farke tips the American international to make his mark in the Premier League.
"Top class player. I would take him but we had no chance," he joked. "We worked together in Dortmund, not directly together because I was not responsible for the first team and at this time Christian was with the under-19s but involved several times in the first team.
"He will have a great career, I am pretty sure, and this big money move was totally deserved. For Chelsea a great decision to buy him.
You may also want to watch:
"He is one of the biggest offensive talents in the whole world.
"One of the players we have to be so concentrated and focused about. A great guy and I wish him all the best at Chelsea.
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 4 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 7 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 8 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City
- 9 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- 10 Pain and anguish but never a lack of belief for Canaries' chief
"I just hope he isn't shining that much in this game."