PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Manchester United - Drmic major injury doubt
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s FA Cup quarter-final home tie against Manchester United - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss at Colney.
City’s Premier League survival bid has failed to get off the ground since the restart with two home defeats but attention turns squarely to a tilt at reaching the FA Cup semi-finals for the first time since 1992.
Farke’s squad caused an upset to beat Tottenham on penalties in the previous round in front of 9,000 away fans in north London and it will take another against-the-odds effort to dump out the Reds at an empty Carrow Road.
The Norwich boss provided the latest fitness bulletin on those who featured against Everton in midweek. Josip Drmic is the only injury doubt from those on duty against the Toffees with an ankle injury that will require a late call.
Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann and Sam Byram (hamstring-related injuries) are out for the season.
You may also want to watch:
Farke spoke to the media remotely from Colney.
• Recap the key lines from the press conference, with full reaction and build up to City’s behind closed doors FA Cup tie against Manchester United at Carrow Road throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Spurs confirm Skipp has had surgery after injury with Canaries
- 2 Could City target any free agents this summer?
- 3 City star facing possible race for Euros fitness due to injury
- 4 Former City defender lands senior role at Wolves
- 5 City ranked top Premier League club for fan engagement
- 6 Tettey's heartfelt thanks to City fans
- 7 'My mission is not over' - Klose opens door to permanent Basel stay
- 8 City transfer rumours: Manchester United defender in the frame
- 9 City confirm Tettey and Vrancic exits
- 10 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes