Everton v Norwich City - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Everton - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
City return to action after the international break looking to end a winless run that now stretches to seven league games, after losing to fellow strugglers Watford prior to the shutdown.
Josip Drmic was forced out of the Swiss squad for Euro2020 qualifiers after picking a hamstring injury in the second half against the Hornets.
Kenny McLean (hamstring) and Jamal Lewis (knee) both had limited involvement for their respective countries over the past fortnight, and Farke provided a full fitness update on his international contingent.
Christoph Zimmermann is available for the trip to Goodison Park after his longer term injury but Grant Hanley (groin) has suffered a setback in his recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Timm Klose (knee) remains sidelined until 2020.
- Recap the key lines from the press conference, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Everton throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 5 Rupp set for FA Cup recall
- 6 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 7 Ton up Tim is wonderful for Farke
- 8 Robin Sainty: Farke has taken City to a whole new level
- 9 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- 10 Barnsley v Norwich City in the FA Cup - all you need to know