Everton v Norwich City - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Everton - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
City return to action after the international break looking to end a winless run that now stretches to seven league games, after losing to fellow strugglers Watford prior to the shutdown.
Josip Drmic was forced out of the Swiss squad for Euro2020 qualifiers after picking a hamstring injury in the second half against the Hornets.
Kenny McLean (hamstring) and Jamal Lewis (knee) both had limited involvement for their respective countries over the past fortnight, and Farke provided a full fitness update on his international contingent.
Christoph Zimmermann is available for the trip to Goodison Park after his longer term injury but Grant Hanley (groin) has suffered a setback in his recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Timm Klose (knee) remains sidelined until 2020.
- Recap the key lines from the press conference, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Everton throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 6 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week
- 10 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day