Everton v Norwich City - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Everton - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
City return to action after the international break looking to end a winless run that now stretches to seven league games, after losing to fellow strugglers Watford prior to the shutdown.
Josip Drmic was forced out of the Swiss squad for Euro2020 qualifiers after picking a hamstring injury in the second half against the Hornets.
Kenny McLean (hamstring) and Jamal Lewis (knee) both had limited involvement for their respective countries over the past fortnight, and Farke provided a full fitness update on his international contingent.
Christoph Zimmermann is available for the trip to Goodison Park after his longer term injury but Grant Hanley (groin) has suffered a setback in his recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Timm Klose (knee) remains sidelined until 2020.
- Recap the key lines from the press conference, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Everton throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance