PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Everton - clean bill of health
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League home game against Everton - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss at Colney.
City are running out of chances to revive their survival hopes after a 3-0 defeat to Southampton in Friday’s resumption.
Farke’s depleted squad were no match for the Saints in the second period at Carrow Road but most of their other relegation rivals failed to pick up wins over the weekend.
The Norwich boss confirmed no fresh injuries from those on duty last Friday. Timm Klose made his first league start since January 2019.
Grant Hanley underwent hamstring surgery on Saturday and will be on crutches for the next four weeks, which rules him out of the run in. While fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann and defender Sam Byram (hamstring) are both undergoing a course of injection therapy to be in contention for the new campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Farke will speak to the media remotely from Colney.
• Recap the main lines with full reaction and build up to City’s behind closed doors Premier League game against Everton at Carrow Road throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 9 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- 10 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries