Extra tickets available for Norwich City’s crunch Championship home game against Sheff Weds
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have announced unsold tickets from Sheffield Wednesday’s original allocation for Good Friday’s Championship game at Carrow Road will now go on sale to home fans.
The tickets will be available on general sale from Wednesday (10am) for the crucial promotion showdown.
Daniel Farke’s squad could be promoted to the Premier League with a win over Steve Bruce’s Owls, if rivals Sheffield United lose at home to Nottingham Forest earlier in the day.
City kick off at 7:45pm on Good Friday at the start of what could be a pivotal Easter period. Norwich head Leeds by four points with just four league games left, with the Blades a further three points adrift.
The additional tickets are priced: adults £33 per person, over-65s £23, under-18s £18 and under-12s £10.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be purchased from the usual outlets, with full information available on the club’s official site.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit