Canaries face FA Cup test
Norwich City Ladies face their biggest test of the season on Sunday when they play Yeovil Ladies in the Women's FA Cup.The South-East Combination side will host the Glovers, from the equivalent south-west league, at Plantation Park, Blofield (kick-off 1pm).
Norwich City Ladies face their biggest test of the season on Sunday when they play Yeovil Ladies in the Women's FA Cup.
The South-East Combination side will host the Glovers, from the equivalent south-west league, at Plantation Park, Blofield (kick-off 1pm).
If they progress to the fifth round of the cup, Norwich have the juicy prospect of battling against Nottingham Forest Ladies, who beat Leeds Vixens in their last game.
Last Sunday, City were impressive in beating MK Dons Ladies 5-3 with a brace from Jodie Drake and one goal apiece by Kate Parsons, Paige Shorten and Nic Bray.
You may also want to watch:
Co-manager Emma Fletcher said: “I am really proud of the girls. It was an exciting game, their goalkeeper was in top form and I think she is very unlucky to end up on the losing side.
“Yeovil at home is going, without doubt, to be our biggest challenge of the season. But we will be up for the challenge and wanting to keep this FA Cup run going.”
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 6 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 7 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 9 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion