Canaries face FA Cup test
Norwich City Ladies face their biggest test of the season on Sunday when they play Yeovil Ladies in the Women's FA Cup.The South-East Combination side will host the Glovers, from the equivalent south-west league, at Plantation Park, Blofield (kick-off 1pm).
Norwich City Ladies face their biggest test of the season on Sunday when they play Yeovil Ladies in the Women's FA Cup.
The South-East Combination side will host the Glovers, from the equivalent south-west league, at Plantation Park, Blofield (kick-off 1pm).
If they progress to the fifth round of the cup, Norwich have the juicy prospect of battling against Nottingham Forest Ladies, who beat Leeds Vixens in their last game.
Last Sunday, City were impressive in beating MK Dons Ladies 5-3 with a brace from Jodie Drake and one goal apiece by Kate Parsons, Paige Shorten and Nic Bray.
You may also want to watch:
Co-manager Emma Fletcher said: “I am really proud of the girls. It was an exciting game, their goalkeeper was in top form and I think she is very unlucky to end up on the losing side.
“Yeovil at home is going, without doubt, to be our biggest challenge of the season. But we will be up for the challenge and wanting to keep this FA Cup run going.”
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal