City Q&A - Skipp, Quintilla and Gibson continue the transfer talk
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
With the speculation increasing and Norwich City’s squad returning to pre-season training today, that new season optimism is beginning to creep in - and our Canaries correspondents answered your questions on Monday lunchtime.
David Freezer and Connor Southwell will be answering your questions as rumours surrounding the potential arrivals of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Oliver Skipp and Villarreal left-back Xavi Quintilla continue to circulate.
The Canaries have already significantly strengthened their ranks following the arrival of seven new additions. Do you think Skipp will add more steel into Daniel Farke’s midfield? Does Quintilla’s potential arrival give us an insight into Jamal Lewis’ future at the club?
Farke has already indicated he wants to see more Championship experience enter the doors at Colney, with Kieran Dowell offering that in abundance.
Burnley centre-back Ben Gibson continues to be linked with a move to Norfolk and is believed to be among their top targets for defensive reinforcements.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the key lines from today’s Q&A above
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 10 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe