City Q&A - Skipp, Quintilla and Gibson continue the transfer talk
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
With the speculation increasing and Norwich City’s squad returning to pre-season training today, that new season optimism is beginning to creep in - and our Canaries correspondents answered your questions on Monday lunchtime.
David Freezer and Connor Southwell will be answering your questions as rumours surrounding the potential arrivals of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Oliver Skipp and Villarreal left-back Xavi Quintilla continue to circulate.
The Canaries have already significantly strengthened their ranks following the arrival of seven new additions. Do you think Skipp will add more steel into Daniel Farke’s midfield? Does Quintilla’s potential arrival give us an insight into Jamal Lewis’ future at the club?
Farke has already indicated he wants to see more Championship experience enter the doors at Colney, with Kieran Dowell offering that in abundance.
Burnley centre-back Ben Gibson continues to be linked with a move to Norfolk and is believed to be among their top targets for defensive reinforcements.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the key lines from today’s Q&A above
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'