City Q&A: Top that
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Premier League return will be confirmed in due course. Before the hard work starts again.
The Canaries will be promoted if they beat Derby on Saturday and distant rivals Brentford and Swansea both fail to win.
City will travel in buoyant mood after dismantling Huddersfield 7-0 in a result that underlined they are the stand out team in this season's Championship.
Where does that Terriers' mauling rank in Daniel Farke's time in charge. Is there anything left to be said about Teemu Pukki or Emi Buendia? And is Kieran Dowell building a compelling case to be the number 10 in the big time?
How big an achievement will an immediate return to the Premier League be, set against the backdrop of football's attempts to play on during the pandemic and the financial implications for clubs like City who rely on season ticket and matchday revenue?
Once promotion is sealed and hopefully a second title added to the trophy cabinet how do you assess the recruitment challenge for Stuart Webber and his team this summer?
Which areas of the team will need to be strengthened and is it realistic to feel they can keep hold of their prized assets?
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries
- 2 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 3 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 4 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 5 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
Plenty discussed with Paddy and Connor. Recap what was said below.