City Q&A - Paddy answers your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Get ready to plug the karaoke machine back in. Norwich City's Championship title winning party moved a step closer after getting back to winning ways at QPR.
A couple of defeats following confirmation of Premier League promotion took some of the fizz out of the champagne, but City made no mistake in west London on Saturday and will now be guaranteed top spot with a win over Reading.
The Royals' own promotion hopes ended at the weekend, with too few games left to gatecrash the top six.
It might not even take a victory at Carrow Road if Watford slip up at play-off chasing Brentford.
Where does this achievement rank in City's proud history.
A second promotion, in all probability a second title, under Daniel Farke's command set against a backdrop of relegation and the financial impact of no supporters for the majority of the past 13 months?
Alas, attention shifts all too quickly to what next and the summer transfer window before that Premier League return.
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?
- 10 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
Emi Buendia's ridiculous personal numbers brought another assist and another goal on Saturday. Get used to his name featuring regularly in the transfer gossip columns.
Is the Argentine crucial to any hopes of Premier League survival or must the club cash in? Likewise, how do you assess Max Aarons' prospects of staying in Norfolk beyond the summer?
Meanwhile, Norwich continue to be linked with an ever-growing list of potential centre backs. Do any catch your eye, and what other areas will they need to strengthen?
Recap what was said below in our regular Monday lunchtime slot.