City Q&A: Sell or buy?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It's started. And it is only going to get louder from here with Norwich City's brightest and best linked with potential January transfer exits.
Before the window officially opened on Saturday, just hours before the Canaries' re-asserted their authority at the top of the Championship with a 1-0 win over Barnsley, Tykes' match winner Emi Buendia had already been mooted with an Arsenal move.
Max Aarons was not far behind. Manchester United this time monitoring the classy full back, after a summer when Barcelona picked up the phone to Stuart Webber.
Daniel Farke reiterated the club's position following Buendia's Barnsley match winner. That did nothing to stop fresh reports on Monday morning claiming his representative has already held exploratory talks with the Gunners. A player-plus-cash package could materialise, although his club value the Argentine in excess of £40m.
So, City fans, is it keep the likes of Buendia and Aarons or Todd Cantwell in the building? Whatever the interest or, more pertinently, however big any firm offers get if it moves beyond speculation? Would you trade right now if proposed deals ensured they remained with the Canaries until a permanent summer departure?
What about incomings? Norwich need a keeper and a left back. Who should be in the frame and does it stop there as Farke and Webber look to put the finishing touches to a promotion-chasing squad?
On the pitch, is an FA Cup third round tie this weekend a chance for wholesale changes or are you unwilling to sacrifice potential cup progress?
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 5 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 6 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 7 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 8 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
Recap what was discussed in the window above and feel free to join us in our regular Monday slot.