Jayden Bogle not in City's sights
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have no interest in Sheffield United right back Jayden Bogle as a potential replacement for Max Aarons.
The Canaries were linked with the highly-rated 20-year-old last month, and that has resurfaced in the past 24 hours with Sky Sports suggesting Bogle is on a target list if Norwich get a blockbuster offer for for Aarons this summer.
Tottenham, Everton and Manchester United have all been tipped with a move for the Canaries' full-back since the end of last season, although his situation remains the same as the start of the summer.
Sporting director Stuart Webber made it clear the club will consider offers for their top talent but any departures will be on their terms. Emi Buendia has since completed his club record move to Aston Villa, and Aarons would command a new club record fee if he was to leave Carrow Road.
City have a watch list of possible replacements but that does not include Bogle, who made 12 starts in the Premier League for the relegated Blades following a move from Derby County.
In addition to Aarons, Sam Byram is expected to be fit for pre-season, after a long term lay off, but should the England Under-21 international depart then teenage prospect Bali Mumba would be the only other right back option in Daniel Farke's current squad.
Norwich have confirmed two signings in recent days with attacker Milot Rashica and keeper Angus Gunn signing up for the Premier League return.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries target Greece wonderkid
- 2 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 3 GAME OFF: City cancel Coventry friendly due to Covid-19 concerns
- 4 McCarthy making 'no promises' to former City forward
- 5 The issues facing Norwich City chief Farke ahead of Liverpool opener
- 6 City striker scores after return from second kidney transplant
- 7 Cameroon international not a target in City's pursuit of defensive options
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumour: Boro full-back on the radar
- 9 Comedian Rhod Gilbert stops by Norwich Market to pick up NCFC mug
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job