'The new shirt is absolutely flames' - Thumbs up from City fans
- Credit: Norwich City FC
Norwich City's new 2021/22 Premier League home strip has got the seal of approval from Canaries' fans.
City released the Joma-designed kit on Saturday morning, with a promotional video featuring various City first-team, academy and women’s players.
The green sleeve pattern was inspired by the wings of the canary on the club crest, with a predominantly yellow body, include a green panel across the top of the shoulders and a vertical strip under each arm down to the hip.
Woven into the collar of the shirt are the club’s six values – growth, integrity, belonging, resilience, pride and commitment.
The club have also confirmed the new shirt is made from 100% recycled polyester. Principal partner logos of Lotus and JD feature on the front and sleeve respectively.
The kit is now available through the usual club outlets.
Here is a flavour of the immediate social media reaction from the City fan base
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries target Greece wonderkid
- 2 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumour: Boro full-back on the radar
- 4 Is it much ado about nothing for worried Norwich fans?
- 5 GAME OFF: City cancel Coventry friendly due to Covid-19 concerns
- 6 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 7 McCarthy making 'no promises' to former City forward
- 8 The issues facing Norwich City chief Farke ahead of Liverpool opener
- 9 City forward closing in on Huddersfield loan move
- 10 City striker scores after return from second kidney transplant