Norwich City starlet seals loan move
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City wide player Josh Coley has joined Scottish Championship club Dunfermline on loan for the new season.
Coley was a regular at development level for the Canaries last season, making 20 appearances, after earning a contract following a successful trial last summer.
The winger was previously plucked from non league football after spells at Baldock Town and Hitchin and signed a new one year deal in February 2019.
Coley is heading north on a season long loan to link up with the Pars, who finished seventh in the Scottish Championship last season, three points above the relegation zone.
Dunfermline released a statement that read: "Josh can operate on both the right and left flank, and is also well regarded as a hard working team player.
You may also want to watch:
"We would like to thank Neil Adams and his colleagues at Norwich City, along with Josh's agent, for allowing him to come to East End Park, as the next stage of his football development.
"We wish the Canaries well next season on their return to the Premier League."
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes
The youngster is the third member of City's development squad to seal a loan move for the 2019/20 season after Ciaren Jones (Eastbourne Borough) and Mason Bloomfield (Crawley).