Norwich City starlet seals loan move
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City wide player Josh Coley has joined Scottish Championship club Dunfermline on loan for the new season.
Coley was a regular at development level for the Canaries last season, making 20 appearances, after earning a contract following a successful trial last summer.
The winger was previously plucked from non league football after spells at Baldock Town and Hitchin and signed a new one year deal in February 2019.
Coley is heading north on a season long loan to link up with the Pars, who finished seventh in the Scottish Championship last season, three points above the relegation zone.
Dunfermline released a statement that read: "Josh can operate on both the right and left flank, and is also well regarded as a hard working team player.
You may also want to watch:
"We would like to thank Neil Adams and his colleagues at Norwich City, along with Josh's agent, for allowing him to come to East End Park, as the next stage of his football development.
"We wish the Canaries well next season on their return to the Premier League."
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
The youngster is the third member of City's development squad to seal a loan move for the 2019/20 season after Ciaren Jones (Eastbourne Borough) and Mason Bloomfield (Crawley).