Canaries launch new away kit
The men in black will take to the road for Norwich City next season after the club officially unveiled its new away kit. Jamie Cureton, Adam Drury and Declan Rudd were on hand to show off the kit at the Royal Norfolk Show - with more than a little help from majority shareholder Delia Smith.
The men in black will take to the road for Norwich City next season after the club officially unveiled its new away kit.
Jamie Cureton, Adam Drury and Declan Rudd were on hand to show off the kit at the Royal Norfolk Show - with more than a little help from majority shareholder Delia Smith.
Bearing the name of new sponsors Aviva, it replaces the red kit worn last season.
The kit is produced by Xara and will run for one year, until the end of the 2008-2009 season.
You may also want to watch:
The first deliveries are expected by mid-August, with prices ranging from £27 for an infant's shirt to £45 for a long-sleeved shirt for adults.
“I am okay with this one,” said Delia.
- 1 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 5 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 6 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 10 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
“I am not really very good in yellow - it might be something to do with my age, so this one is just really fine for me.
“I love black and white, and of course if I have got my scarf on green and yellow go with black and white so this is the one I shall be wearing.”
Pre-orders can be taken by phone 0870 444 1902, through www.canarystore.co.uk or through the Canary Stores, Carrow Road and The Mall.
Pre-orders are currently being taken for the new home shirt, which is available at the end of July.
Any supporter pre-ordering the new home shirt before July 31, 2008 will be sent a voucher entitling them to £10 off an adult away shirt, £7.50 off youth sizes.
The shirt price is: adult short-sleeve £40, youth short-sleeve £30, ladies' £36, goalkeeper adult £45, goalkeeper youth £35, adult long-sleeve £45 and infant kit £27.