Norwich City v Liverpool Press Conference RECAP - Clean bill of health for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Liverpool - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Ben Godfrey is available after his three-game ban, which gives Farke another rare top flight weekend with genuine competition in central defence. Godfrey and Christoph Zimmermann got the nod for the recent home win over Bournemouth, with Grant Hanley dropping to the bench.
But the Scottish international was solid again at his old club Newcastle prior to the mid-winter shutdown in a 0-0 draw.
Farke himself indicated he might hold back the youngster after a lengthy lay-off through suspension and before that injury either side of the festive period.
Timm Klose was the only longer term injury absentee before the trip to St James' Park as he bids to get back from a knee issue before the end of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Farke gave his squad time off in the first week of the break but the Canaries have had a full week to prepare at Colney for a daunting test against the champions-elect.
Liverpool arrive at Carrow Road unbeaten in the Premier League and having dropped only two points at Manchester United in late October.
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 3 MATCHDAY LIVE: No promotion but points to be won for City at Derby
- 4 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 5 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 6 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 7 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 9 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- Recap the main lines from Farke with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League game throughout the day on pinkun.com