PRESSER LIVE: Manchester City v Norwich City - Klose and Tettey ruled out
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s final Premier League game at Manchester City - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss at Colney.
The Canaries’ wretched top flight season culminates with a trip to the dethroned champions and Champions League hopefuls.
Norwich’s relegation was confirmed earlier this month, but they will bid to avoid extending a club record run of consecutive league defeats to 10.
Emi Buendia and Josip Drmic are suspended after red cards against Burnley.
Timm Klose (hamstring) went off at the interval and Alex Tettey complained of pain in his knee after the final whistle. Both will miss out this weekend although Farke reiterated neither are longer term concerns.
You may also want to watch:
Farke provided the latest injury update on the other players who featured against the Clarets.
Grant Hanley and Sam Byram (hamstring-related injuries) were previously ruled out for the season. But Farke delivered a cautiously optimistic fitness bulletin on Byram, who is back in light training.
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 6 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
Moritz Leitner underwent surgery on a hernia issue last week in Germany.
Farke spoke to the media remotely from Colney.
• Recap the key lines from the press call, with full reaction and build up to City’s behind closed doors Premier League finale at Manchester City throughout the day on pinkun.com