PRESSER LIVE: Manchester City v Norwich City - Klose and Tettey ruled out
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s final Premier League game at Manchester City - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss at Colney.
The Canaries’ wretched top flight season culminates with a trip to the dethroned champions and Champions League hopefuls.
Norwich’s relegation was confirmed earlier this month, but they will bid to avoid extending a club record run of consecutive league defeats to 10.
Emi Buendia and Josip Drmic are suspended after red cards against Burnley.
Timm Klose (hamstring) went off at the interval and Alex Tettey complained of pain in his knee after the final whistle. Both will miss out this weekend although Farke reiterated neither are longer term concerns.
You may also want to watch:
Farke provided the latest injury update on the other players who featured against the Clarets.
Grant Hanley and Sam Byram (hamstring-related injuries) were previously ruled out for the season. But Farke delivered a cautiously optimistic fitness bulletin on Byram, who is back in light training.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
Moritz Leitner underwent surgery on a hernia issue last week in Germany.
Farke spoke to the media remotely from Colney.
• Recap the key lines from the press call, with full reaction and build up to City’s behind closed doors Premier League finale at Manchester City throughout the day on pinkun.com