STARTING XIs: Pukki starts. Four changes for Canaries against Manchester City. Two keepers on the bench
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Teemu Pukki is back in the starting line up for Norwich City with speculation over his future growing for Sunday’s Premier League finale at Manchester City.
Pukki has been heavily linked with Turkish club Besiktas in the past 24 hours, with reports the Istanbul side have met his representative. The former City player-of-the-year has scored twice since December but is back to lead the line.
Christoph Zimmermann, Lukas Rupp and Marco Stiepermann are also included in the starting XI as Daniel Farke makes four enforced changes from the side who lost to Burnley.
Timm Klose (hamstring) and Alex Tettey (knee) are both ruled out. Emi Buendia and Josip Drmic are suspended after their red cards against Burnley.
City have named only eight substitutes, which include a second back up keeper in Archie Mair plus fellow development prospects Dan Adshead and Jordan Thomas, in addition to Adam Idah and Josh Martin.
You may also want to watch:
For Manchester City, David Silva captains and plays his final home game before he leaves the Citizens in the summer. Pep Guardiola has challenged his star-studded squad to hit the 100-goal mark for the season - they currently sit on 97 - while Raheem Sterling is one goal away from 20 in the league for the first time in his career.
MANCHESTER CITY (4-3-3): Ederson, Walker, Garcia, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Foden, Jesus, Sterling. Subs: Carson (GK), Stones, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Mendy, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi.
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 4 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 7 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 10 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
NORWICH (4-5-1): Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Zimmermann (C), Lewis, Rupp, McLean, Cantwell, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Mair (GK), Thomas, Famewo, Vrancic, Adshead, Martin, Idah.
REFEREE: Craig Pawson
VAR REFEREE: Darren England
• Follow our matchday blog for the complete story of the game