STARTING XIs: Pukki starts. Four changes for Canaries against Manchester City. Two keepers on the bench
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Teemu Pukki is back in the starting line up for Norwich City with speculation over his future growing for Sunday’s Premier League finale at Manchester City.
Pukki has been heavily linked with Turkish club Besiktas in the past 24 hours, with reports the Istanbul side have met his representative. The former City player-of-the-year has scored twice since December but is back to lead the line.
Christoph Zimmermann, Lukas Rupp and Marco Stiepermann are also included in the starting XI as Daniel Farke makes four enforced changes from the side who lost to Burnley.
Timm Klose (hamstring) and Alex Tettey (knee) are both ruled out. Emi Buendia and Josip Drmic are suspended after their red cards against Burnley.
City have named only eight substitutes, which include a second back up keeper in Archie Mair plus fellow development prospects Dan Adshead and Jordan Thomas, in addition to Adam Idah and Josh Martin.
You may also want to watch:
For Manchester City, David Silva captains and plays his final home game before he leaves the Citizens in the summer. Pep Guardiola has challenged his star-studded squad to hit the 100-goal mark for the season - they currently sit on 97 - while Raheem Sterling is one goal away from 20 in the league for the first time in his career.
MANCHESTER CITY (4-3-3): Ederson, Walker, Garcia, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Foden, Jesus, Sterling. Subs: Carson (GK), Stones, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Mendy, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
NORWICH (4-5-1): Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Zimmermann (C), Lewis, Rupp, McLean, Cantwell, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Mair (GK), Thomas, Famewo, Vrancic, Adshead, Martin, Idah.
REFEREE: Craig Pawson
VAR REFEREE: Darren England
• Follow our matchday blog for the complete story of the game