Norwich City v Manchester United - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previews Norwich City’s Premier League game against Manchester United - and we have all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke provided the latest fitness update on Ben Godfrey after his second half exit in the 0-0 away draw at Bournemouth. Godfrey himself made it clear during the week he expects to be available after suffering a reaction to his recent hernia surgery.
Mario Vrancic and Ralf Fahrmann (both groin injuries) were not involved in the south-coast but Farke confirmed neither are in contention this weekend. Fahrmann is back in training but Vrancic is ill.
Onel Hernandez (knee) and Patrick Roberts (back) missed a day's training this week but both are expected to be in contention for the Red Devils.
Grant Hanley (groin), Timm Klose (knee) and Christoph Zimmermann (foot) remain longer term absentees.
You may also want to watch:
United won 1-0 in the Europa League on Thursday night against Partizan Belgrade and head to Carrow Road on Sunday fresh from a 1-1 Premier League draw against bitter rivals Liverpool
- Recap the key lines from blog in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against the Red Devils throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 9 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit