Norwich City v Manchester United - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previews Norwich City’s Premier League game against Manchester United - and we have all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke provided the latest fitness update on Ben Godfrey after his second half exit in the 0-0 away draw at Bournemouth. Godfrey himself made it clear during the week he expects to be available after suffering a reaction to his recent hernia surgery.
Mario Vrancic and Ralf Fahrmann (both groin injuries) were not involved in the south-coast but Farke confirmed neither are in contention this weekend. Fahrmann is back in training but Vrancic is ill.
Onel Hernandez (knee) and Patrick Roberts (back) missed a day's training this week but both are expected to be in contention for the Red Devils.
Grant Hanley (groin), Timm Klose (knee) and Christoph Zimmermann (foot) remain longer term absentees.
You may also want to watch:
United won 1-0 in the Europa League on Thursday night against Partizan Belgrade and head to Carrow Road on Sunday fresh from a 1-1 Premier League draw against bitter rivals Liverpool
- Recap the key lines from blog in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against the Red Devils throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 4 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis