City confirm FA Cup details for epic Manchester United quarter-final tie
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will host Manchester United in a televised FA Cup quarter-final on Sunday March 22 at Carrow Road. Kick-off 4:30pm.
Daniel Farke's squad sealed a first last eight spot since 1992 with a thrilling penalty shoot-out win over Tottenham in front of 9,000 travelling fans. United booked their spot with a comfortable 3-0 away win at Derby County.
City had previously won at Preston and Burnley but will be backed by a Carrow Road sell-out as they attempt to seal a semi-final place at Wembley. The game will also be televised live on BBC.
Norwich's scheduled Premier League game against Everton that weekend has now been moved. No new date has yet been announced for the Toffees' test.
United are entitled to an allocation of 4,132 tickets. Season ticket holders in affected areas will have to relocate to any available seats from 11am on Wednesday, March 11 until 5pm on Monday, March 16.
You may also want to watch:
Season tickets holders can purchase their own seats from 11am on Wednesday, March 11 with their seats reserved until 3pm on Saturday, March 14. Any season ticket holders who are on the cup scheme will have their seat automatically charged and downloaded to their season card.
Remaining tickets will go on sale to home premier members from 9am on Tuesday, March 17. Home standard members will be able to purchase from 9am on Wednesday, March 18 with general sale on Thursday, March 19.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
Ticket prices: adults £25, supporters aged 65 and over £15 and under-18s £10. Tickets are available from the usual club outlets.
In other quarter-final ties, Sheffield United, who beat the Canaries 1-0 at Bramall Lane on Saturday, host Arsenal on Sunday March 22 (KO 1:30pm) on BT Sport with James Maddison's Leicester City welcoming Chelsea to the East Midlands on Saturday March 21 (KO 12:30pm) also on BT Sport. Holders Manchester City travel to Newcastle United on Saturday March 21 (KO 7pm) on BBC.