Norwich City Premier League debate - Your questions answered by Paddy
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Have you ever witnessed a better goalkeeping display in a losing effort than Norwich City number one Tim Krul’s heroics against Manchester United?
Krul saved two VAR-awarded penalties on, even by the Canaries' recent standards, a bizarre episode at Carrow Road on Sunday afternoon.
The Dutchman also foiled Anthony Martial with a world class parry but is now a fresh injury concern after damaging his knee in colliding with Ibrahim Amadou trying to prevent Martial adding a third goal for the visitors.
Both players continue to be assessed by City's medical staff after another bruising encounter for Daniel Farke's squad that highlighted yet again the scale of the task in trying to defy the odds.
Farke and his opposite number, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, both had plenty to say about the role of the video assistant referee in the first half at Carrow Road. That will rumble on for a few days as the fallout continues.
You may also want to watch:
Recap all the key topics discussed from defeat to Manchester United, as well as those fresh injury concerns and what upcoming games against Brighton and Watford might hold in store, with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 4 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 5 City keeper issues injury update
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 10 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?