Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Manchester United?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Manchester United’s visit to Carrow Road is another chance to cause a Premier League stir for Norwich City.
The Canaries made the football world sit up and take notice with a 3-2 victory against Manchester City and while the red half of that city may be playing catch up, the Red Devils certainly retain a mystique to guarantee another special occasion on Norfolk soil.
Daniel Farke welcomed back the likes of Onel Hernandez and Tom Trybull to the ranks against Bournemouth following injury layoffs. Marco Stiepermann dropped to the bench while Patrick Roberts was unable to make the matchday squad.
With Ben Godfrey passing himself fit during the week after his Cherries' injury exit, does Farke keep faith with the starting line up that ground out a point on the south-coast or look to make changes higher up the pitch?
Grant Hanley (groin), Christoph Zimmermann (foot) and Timm Klose (knee) are longer term absentees. Farke will provide a full fitness bulletin when he speaks to the media on Friday lunchtime, including the latest on the availability of Ralf Fahrmann and Mario Vrancic.
You may also want to watch:
How many changes, if any, should the City head coach make to get back to winning ways?
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims