Max Aarons rates the Premier League’s best right backs
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City and England Under-21 ace Max Aarons has revealed his all-time Premier League picks in his position.
Aarons has emerged as one of the best young English talents at right back in the country and the 20-year-old sat down recently for the latest edition of the Premier League EA Sports FIFA 20 Future Star show to select his top players, past and present, for the ultimate Fifa full back card.
I would probably say Trent Alexander-Arnold. The way he can switch a ball is top drawer. It is crazy to watch.
You may also want to watch:
Definitely Kyle Walker. He is the quickest in the league. Explosive, big, strong. Hard to stop.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 7 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 8 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 9 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 10 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
(Andy) Robertson. When I watch him go forward, the way he takes on players and beats them he is great to watch.
I would go for Ricardo Pereira (at Leicester). He does play high and with Wilfried Ndidi in midfield that allows him to push on.
I remember watching Ashley Cole. No winger was getting past him. He was tough to beat. Top class.
Someone like (Branislav) Ivanovic back in the day at Chelsea. An absolute monster. (Antonio) Valencia was a strong boy. Even Kyle Walker again. I missed the Manchester City game earlier in the season so I haven't come up against him.