Max Aarons rates the Premier League’s best right backs
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City and England Under-21 ace Max Aarons has revealed his all-time Premier League picks in his position.
Aarons has emerged as one of the best young English talents at right back in the country and the 20-year-old sat down recently for the latest edition of the Premier League EA Sports FIFA 20 Future Star show to select his top players, past and present, for the ultimate Fifa full back card.
I would probably say Trent Alexander-Arnold. The way he can switch a ball is top drawer. It is crazy to watch.
You may also want to watch:
Definitely Kyle Walker. He is the quickest in the league. Explosive, big, strong. Hard to stop.
- 1 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 7 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 8 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 9 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
(Andy) Robertson. When I watch him go forward, the way he takes on players and beats them he is great to watch.
I would go for Ricardo Pereira (at Leicester). He does play high and with Wilfried Ndidi in midfield that allows him to push on.
I remember watching Ashley Cole. No winger was getting past him. He was tough to beat. Top class.
Someone like (Branislav) Ivanovic back in the day at Chelsea. An absolute monster. (Antonio) Valencia was a strong boy. Even Kyle Walker again. I missed the Manchester City game earlier in the season so I haven't come up against him.