TEAM NEWS LIVE: Arsenal v Norwich City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City travel to the Emirates to face bottom of the league Arsenal, and our Canaries' correspondents brought you the team news live from the capital.
The Canaries are still searching for their first points since returning to the Premier League and are hoping to inflict further misery on Mikel Arteta's spluttering Gunners.
Daniel Farke sprung a number of surprises with four changes from the previous Premier League defeat to Leicester City. Christos Tzolis and Andrew Omobamidele both make their Premier League debuts.
Milot Rashica and Ben Gibson drop to the bench. Billy Gilmour and Todd Cantwell are also among the substitutes. Lukas Rupp and Kieran Dowell get a chance to impress from the start.
New signings Mathias Normann and Ozan Kabak are both on the bench after completing moves to Norfolk in the final few days of the transfer window. The Schalke loanee hasn't played a domestic game since April, however.
Josh Sargent is not included after suffering jetlag and complaining of pain in his hamstring following an extensive journey back to the UK from the States. The striker was playing for his country in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Dimitris Giannoulis and Christoph Zimmermann are also absentees after suffering from neck and ankle injuries respectively.
- 1 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 2 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 3 Iwan Roberts: Don't blame formations for Norwich City's poor form
- 4 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 5 City star pencils in Anthony Joshua night out after Everton clash
- 6 Derby County struggles vindicate Norwich approach for Farke
- 7 So where's Norwich City's next point coming from?
- 8 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest
- 9 Hanley will answer City critics
- 10 England keeper fit to face Norwich City
Arsenal are boosted by the return of several key players, including midfielder Thomas Partey and £50million signing Ben White.
New signings Takehiro Tomiyasu and keeper Aaron Ramsdale both make their debuts for the Gunners.
Follow the action in our live match centre.
Arsenal: Ramsdale, Tierney, White, Gabriel, Saka, Odegaard, Aubameyang (C), Maitland-Niles, Tomiyasu, Pepe, Lokongo. Subs: Leno (GK), Partey, Lacazette,Smith-Rowe, Soares, Taveres, Chambers, Mari, Martinelli.
Norwich City: Krul, Aarons, Hanley (C), Omobamidele, Williams, Rupp, Lees-Melou, McLean, Tzolis, Dowell, Pukki. Subs: Gunn (GK), Gibson, Gilmour, Cantwell, Kabak, Normann, Rashica, Sorensen, Idah.
Referee: Michael Oliver