NCFC LIVE: Controversial goal succumbs City to defeat at Arsenal
Norwich City left the Emirates feeling hard done by after Pierre Emerick Aubameyang's strike saw Arsenal record their first victory of the Premier League season.
City players felt the striker was offside as he tapped the ball into the net, but VAR adjudged that the final touch came off Tim Krul before landing kindly for the Gabonese international.
The Canaries dominated portions of the game but lacked a cutting edge that allowed to convert spells of possession into goalscoring chances.
Farke's starting line-up caught most people off guard after he elected to hand starts to Andrew Omobamidele, Lukas Rupp, Kieran Dowell and Christos Tzolis. That looked an inspired selection before Aubameyang struck and condemned City to their fourth straight defeat.
Norwich now sit bottom of the Premier League and are the only club in the division who are yet to pick up a single point. They welcome Watford to Carrow Road next weekend in a fixture that already has a must win feeling around it.
- Recap the action from the Emirates with our Canaries correspondents via our live blog above
- 1 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 2 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 3 Iwan Roberts: Don't blame formations for Norwich City's poor form
- 4 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 5 City star pencils in Anthony Joshua night out after Everton clash
- 6 Derby County struggles vindicate Norwich approach for Farke
- 7 So where's Norwich City's next point coming from?
- 8 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest
- 9 Hanley will answer City critics
- 10 England keeper fit to face Norwich City