PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game at Everton - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss.
The Canaries' quest for their first points of the season takes them to a Goodison Park where they last won in the English top flight in 2019.
Milot Rashica (adductor) is a doubt after missing the past two days of training. The Kosovan international will be a late call on Merseyside.
Mathias Normann (knee) and Josh Sargent (adductor) were not available for the midweek League Cup exit to Liverpool but are in contention this weekend.
The City chief made nine changes to his Reds' starting line up from the Premier League loss to Watford. Todd Cantwell is still absent for personal reasons after not training this week, while Christoph Zimmermann (ankle) is sidelined for Saturday's test.
Przemyslaw Placheta is targeting a return to team training after his Covid diagnosis from next week. Sam Byram is yet to re-join full team training after his 18 months on the sidelines.
Recap the press conference in the window below, with full reaction and build up to City’s game at Everton throughout the rest of the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Webber on Farke future and his own contract
- 2 Ferguson knew ex-City captain would excel in management
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Should Farke pick up the phone to Neil?
- 4 'Scandalous, a disgrace' - City chief hits backs at haters
- 5 'Don't give up on us now' - Webber plea to City fans
- 6 Buendia sale crucial to £21.5m profit that helped fund City's summer revamp
- 7 Webber defends City's summer recruitment
- 8 Former City striker takes caretaker charge of Championship side
- 9 City chiefs 'very proud' of financial results amid Covid-19 challenges
- 10 'Fans are not the issue' - Mixed reaction to City chief's call for unity