Follow live updates of Norwich City v Huddersfield Town
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City's search to rectify their false start in the Championship continues tonight as they welcome Huddersfield Town to Carrow Road.
A defeat at Hull City on Saturday stretched their winless start to life back in the second tier to three matches, leaving them bottom of the table, albeit at a very premature stage.
Dean Smith insists there is no reason for the Canaries to hit the panic button as frustrations among supporters have increased after a difficult start, but the hope is that a victory tonight could spark their campaign into life.
City's boss has been pleased with performances and believes it is just a matter of time before positive results arrive.
Smith will need to find a solution to City's left-back injury crisis, with Dimi Giannoulis (ankle ligament), Sam McCallum (metatarsal fracture) and Jacob Sorensen (stress fracture) all suffering injuries within a week of each other.
Huddersfield recorded their first victory of the season at the weekend after beating Stoke 3-1 at home.
After being defeated in the play-off final by Nottingham Forest, Carlos Corberan resigned and has since been replaced by Danny Schofield.
- 1 Ex-Norwich City striker set for 10-match ban
- 2 Bullish Smith puts City rivals on notice
- 3 City coach Bramley on Premier League, playing principles and strategy
- 4 'I tried to have a little go': Delia Smith on Truss's Carrow Road visits
- 5 'A front line to be jealous about' - Appleton's verdict on Norwich City
- 6 Smith takeaways: City boss on Hayden setback; Gibbs boost; international crew and a mad October
- 7 PRESSER: Blackpool v Norwich City - Key duo fit for duty; Hayden setback
- 8 Smith's 'pride' at Canaries' reset
- 9 Will Jennings: Don't be fooled; fans still care about their beloved Norwich City
- 10 Ex-Norwich City midfielder confirmed as Huddersfield boss
The last time Huddersfield came to Carrow Road, Norwich recorded a 7-0 victory back in April 2021.
You can follow all of the updates, analysis and reaction in our NCFC Live blog.
Coverage is available exclusively to Pink Un+ subscribers, with our reporters taking comments and questions from City fans before, during and after the game.