Starting XIs: Hanley, Cantwell and Sorensen back for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Kieran Dowell has got the nod to start for Norwich City in their Championship game at Hull City.
Dowell impressed boss Dean Smith with his display in the midweek League Cup penalty shoot out triumph over Birmingham and retains his place as the Canaries go in search of their first Championship win of the season.
Jacob Sorensen starts at left back, as expected, following the injuries to Sam McCallum and Dimi Giannoulis.
But Smith's matchday squad does not feature either Gabriel Sara or Jordan Hugill. Smith reported no injury concerns when he addressed the media prior to the squad's final training session on Friday afternoon.
- You can watch live reaction from our reporters at MKM Stadium as the teams were confirmed in the video above.
You can follow the game on the Pink Un+ app.
Click here to view our NCFC Live blog or access via the Pink Un+ app on your mobile device and take out a FREE trial here to view exclusive content
NORWICH (4-1-4-1): Krul, Aarons, Omobamidele, Hanley (c), Sorensen, McLean, Nunez, Dowell, Cantwell, Pukki, Rashica. Subs: Gunn, Gibson, Gibbs, Hernandez, Sinani, Ramsey, Sargent.
- 1 City earn £100m from Premier League fund
- 2 City keeper Krul set for World Cup snub
- 3 Norwich City fan and Rotherham boss takes Derby job
- 4 Ian Clarke: Mad October will shape Norwich City's season
- 5 'In Norwich, my team-mates received me very well' - Nunez on life in Norfolk
- 6 Late role for McLean as Scots cruise to win
- 7 City legends relishing Carrow Road return
- 8 Guide to the eight Norwich City players on international duty
- 9 City forward scores in international action
- 10 Chris Sutton: Worry about the Premier League when City get out of the Championship
HULL (3-4-1-2): Ingram, Coyle (c), Elder, Greaves, A Jones, Figueiredo, Tufan, Allahyar, Estupinan, Slater, Tetteh. Subs: Baxter, Cannon, McLoughlin, Wilks, Williams, C Jones, Covill.