City Q&A - with Paddy and Connor
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Package it any way you want but Watford's Premier League visit to Norwich City feels big.
The Canaries have lost their opening four league games but host fellow new boys Watford at Carrow Road on Saturday.
Daniel Farke and his squad have an uninterrupted week at Colney to prepare, and a chance for the most recent signings to press their claims for inclusion.
The 1-0 defeat at Arsenal over the past weekend again highlighted the lack of punch in the final third, and perhaps protection to a backline which featured three players aged 21 or under at the Emirates.
What changes would you make for the Hornets? Who gets the nod at centre back?
Can Mathias Normann be the catalyst for a midfield mix which has so far failed to find that consistent balance between protection and progressive possession?
And how do the Canaries unlock Teemu Pukki's goalscoring potential at the highest level?
Recap the latest conversation below with Paddy and Connor in our regular weekly lunchtime Q&A slot.
- 1 NCFC LIVE: Sixth successive loss for Canaries
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 defeat at Everton
- 3 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 4 STARTING XIs: Two changes for City at Everton
- 5 Robin Sainty: Not the reaction City boss hoped for...
- 6 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 7 Farke on Everton loss and key penalty call
- 8 Hanley will answer City critics
- 9 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 10 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest