City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Limited
No points on the board, bottom of the Premier League and Burnley, away, next up. Not the best hand Norwich City and Daniel Farke could have to play.
City head to Turf Moor on Saturday for a meeting of the winless bottom two.
Sean Dyche's Clarets completed a top flight double two seasons ago, although there was an FA Cup victory for a shadow Norwich side in between.
Farke's current squad will surely be braced for a rough, tough and uncompromising welcome.
Farke urged his players to 'keep out the negativity' after Saturday's latest 2-0 Everton defeat. He also feels inside that dressing room they believe a corner is about to be turned.
Do you share that optimism or is the fear it could get worse before things improve? Who needs to keep their place in Farke's starting XI for Burnley?
Who is under threat and is the formation debate done for now with another outing for a defensive three at Goodison Park?
Those and plenty more topics are likely to be covered.
- 1 Buendia sale crucial to £21.5m profit that helped fund City's summer revamp
- 2 Ferguson knew ex-City captain would excel in management
- 3 Webber on Farke future and his own contract
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Should Farke pick up the phone to Neil?
- 5 'Scandalous, a disgrace' - City chief hits backs at haters
- 6 From a magician to a clown. Farke on his critics
- 7 ANALYSIS: City's complex financial story still has a reassuring theme
- 8 City chiefs 'very proud' of financial results amid Covid-19 challenges
- 9 'Don't give up on us now' - Webber plea to City fans
- 10 Giannoulis committed to City survival scrap
Recap the latest conversation below with Paddy in our regular weekly lunchtime Q&A slot.