City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Connor Southwell
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A point on the board but still looking up at the rest for Norwich City as the Premier League pauses for the latest international break.
City's fighting spirit helped grind out a point at fellow strugglers Burnley on Saturday in a display which suggested the recent switch in base formation is making the Canaries' more defensively robust.
Grant Hanley led from the front but Dimi Giannoulis answered some of those defensive concerns his head coach expressed after removing him from the firing line.
Mathias Normann was a driving force again in central midfield, although the Norwegian has pulled out of his country's upcoming World Cup qualifiers with what the club tweeted earlier on Monday is 'minor abdominal pain'.
But City carried a limited attacking threat on the counter at Turf Moor that underlines there is plenty of hard work ahead to find that 'efficiency' in both boxes Farke called for, on the eve of his squad's first positive league result of the season.
How does the City chief find that cutting edge? Is it changing personnel or tweaking the shape again?
Who do you want to see retained and added for Brighton's Premier League visit to Carrow Road the other side of the current international break?
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries set to make January bid for Aberdeen star
- 2 Why leaving Brighton was the ‘best decision’ of City midfielder’s career
- 3 'They're fighting' - Brighton boss believes City will find first win soon
- 4 TEAM NEWS: Normann and Cantwell fit for City's battle with Brighton
- 5 'They need to step up' - City legend wants more from summer signings
- 6 STAT ATTACK: Hanley stands out for Canaries amid early struggles
- 7 Iwan Roberts: Jet-setting Canaries have never had it so good!
- 8 Ian Clarke: I'd absolutely love it if Norwich City can stick it to the critics
- 9 Hoolahan helped youngster during 'very stressful' time after City release
- 10 Supply line is crucial to Pukki continuing the party with City
Recap the the latest conversation below with Paddy and Connor in our regular weekly lunchtime Q&A slot.