Canaries Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Samuel Seaman
- Credit: Daniel Hambury/Focus Images Ltd
A Norwich City cocktail of fan protest, disinterest and 'comical' defending according to Dean Smith - only the current state of affairs is no laughing matter.
City's 4-0 Premier League home defeat to West Ham exposed again the pressing issues on and off the pitch that need to be acknowledged, addressed and dealt with if that planned Championship promotion push is to stand a chance.
What did you make of the events on the park, and the growing number of supporters who congregated outside the City Stand after the Hammers' defeat?
Smith reiterated again at his pre-match press call the squad is not in need of 'wholesale' changes this summer, but who should he look to build a Championship title tilt around?
Who moves on this summer, either for football or financial considerations, and what areas should City target in the transfer market.
Tony Springett was the latest development talent to make his first team debut on Sunday, with Liam Gibbs on the bench. Would you rather see those players given a chance over the run in, or is Smith right to highlight when it comes to team selection the quest to finish above Watford, and bank another £2m in Premier League merit money?
This is your debate, not ours. You set the agenda.
- 1 City boss in the market for another 'Buendia-style' creative spark
- 2 PRESSER: Wolves v Norwich City
- 3 TRAINING: Strong youth presence as City prepare for Wolves trip
- 4 'A total disgrace' - Fans react to another Norwich loss at Leicester
- 5 Chris Sutton: Time for the mud-slinging at Norwich City to stop
- 6 PODCAST: 'Embarrassing' City defeat and accompanying protest assessed
- 7 Pink Un+ - be part of our first live event in Norwich!
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Leicester City 3-0 Norwich City
- 9 LEICESTER 3 CANARIES 0 - Key moments, ratings and stats
- 10 Byram's a future Canaries captain - Smith
Catch up the latest chat, hosted by Paddy, exclusively for Pink Un+ subscribers.
Get your free one month trial by downloading the app here (which works on desktop and mobile devices).