City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Dave Freezer
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
If it is going to happen, it must come soon for Daniel Farke and Norwich City in the Premier League.
Manchester United's 5-0 home reverse to arch rivals Liverpool on Sunday at least took some of the glare away from Farke and his under-performers, following a 7-0 drubbing the previous day at Chelsea.
Enough perhaps has been said in a toxic post-mortem, with the focus now shifting to the visit of fellow strugglers Leeds United to Carrow Road this coming Sunday.
Why did things unravel so graphically at Stamford Bridge and where does Farke go from here? Is it personnel or formation that needs to be overhauled for a duel against Leeds?
Or is that an over-reaction to a pasting from arguably one of the best club sides in Europe on current form? Even without Romelu Lukaku or Timo Werner.
NCFC Extra: Gilmour should quit Norwich City
Should Farke be bold and include attacking options like Milot Rashica and Christos Tzolis from the start? Is it too soon for Todd Cantwell to come back into the mix after the head coach challenged him publicly to knuckle down at training?
Recap the latest conversation below, with Paddy and Dave, in our regular weekly lunchtime Q&A slot.
- 1 Mumba on target as City youngsters thrash Wolves
- 2 'I could hear my new song' - Rashica loving life at City
- 3 Smith joins Lambert, O'Neill and Howson at anniversary lunch for City owners and Foulger
- 4 City midfielder needs surgery
- 5 PRESSER: Newcastle v City - Normann ruled out
- 6 'I would have no fears playing Lukas' - Smith on Rupp call
- 7 Terri Westgate: City could make those hasty predictions look very silly
- 8 City trading in a different currency to Magpies
- 9 We meet again... Ex-City stars poised to face Canaries as Newcastle players
- 10 Chris Goreham: We're Norwich City fans and we don't like change - or do we?