RECAP: City's U23s beaten in seven goal thriller at the Walks
- Credit: Ian Burt
Norwich City U23s were on the wrong end of a seven goal thriller at the Walks after being beaten 5-2 by West Brom.
Alan Neilson's men missed out on the chance to go top of the Premier League 2 Division 2, with Jon Rowe and Tom Dickson-Peters on the scoresheet for the Canaries.
Their last league outing saw them record their second successive 3-3 draw away to Reading, coming from behind to rescue a point at the Madejski Stadium.
Striker Abu Kamara has been a standout for City's young stars, netting six goals in five matches. The teenager is currently the league's top scorer alongside Newcastle's Dylan Stephenson.
The young Canaries bounce into this game full of confidence after an impressive start to the campaign.
West Brom have also started the season brightly. The Baggies, managed by Richard Beale, have taken nine points from a possible 15 and will leapfrog Norwich with a victory in West Norfolk.
- Recap the updates of the game from the Walks with our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell and watch a re-run of the live stream via the blog above
- 1 Buendia sale crucial to £21.5m profit that helped fund City's summer revamp
- 2 Ferguson knew ex-City captain would excel in management
- 3 Webber on Farke future and his own contract
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Should Farke pick up the phone to Neil?
- 5 'Scandalous, a disgrace' - City chief hits backs at haters
- 6 From a magician to a clown. Farke on his critics
- 7 ANALYSIS: City's complex financial story still has a reassuring theme
- 8 City chiefs 'very proud' of financial results amid Covid-19 challenges
- 9 'Don't give up on us now' - Webber plea to City fans
- 10 Giannoulis committed to City survival scrap