Follow live updates from Wolves v Norwich City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Lim
Norwich City travel to Wolves hoping to stop a dismal run of form in the Premier League.
Dean Smith's men have lost 10 of their last 12 matches in the top-flight and are hoping to finish the season fighting with positive performances in their last two matches.
- Click here to view our NCFC Live blog or access via the Pink Un+ app on your mobile device
Their away campaign ends at Molineux, a ground where they have already recorded a victory this season in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Bruno Lage's men sit eighth in the Premier League but have failed to record a win in their last five matches. Wolves' squad are keen to fight against claims they are already on the beach.
It is their last home game of the season, with uncertainty surrounding the futures of ex-City keeper John Ruddy and midfielder Joao Moutinho.
Molineux hasn't been a typically happy hunting ground for City, with the Canaries yet to record a win in the top-flight at Wolves' home ground in all 10 attempts.
Norwich have triumphed in only three of the 21 top-flight encounters, and once in the Premier League - a 2-1 victory in March 2012 when Grant Holt scored twice and was later sent off.
- 1 City's first home game selected for TV coverage
- 2 Chris Sutton: The City trio who need to perform in pre-season
- 3 Neil hones in on City Championship reunion
- 4 Teemu Pukki's future: The inside track from Finland
- 5 Norwich City unveil their new home kit
- 6 City gem Aarons advised not to follow the money
- 7 City announce academy pre-season schedule
- 8 'Teemu has a desire to play as high as possible' - Pukki's agent on City future
- 9 Stephen Fry joins forces with Norwich City to raise awareness of mental health
- 10 'It reignited my career' - Crouch opens up on City loan spell
Smith has side his side the target of leapfrogging Watford into 19th.
You can follow all of the updates, analysis and reaction in our NCFC Live blog.
Coverage is available exclusively to Pink Un+ subscribers, with our reporters taking comments and questions from City fans before, during and after the game.