Newcastle v City Press Conference RECAP: Major fitness boost for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Newcastle United - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke fielded plenty of questions on Norwich's planned approach to the final hours of the transfer window, ahead of the 11pm deadline.
Norwich confirmed the signing of Sam McCallum first thing on Friday, the Coventry City defender becoming the fourth signing of this month.
But three points in the north-east is the commodity of choice this weekend to keep the Canaries' firmly in the relegation fight.
Farke provided a fitness update with Emi Buendia (quad), Todd Cantwell (hamstring) and Ibrahim Amadou (knee) all passed fit.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Godfrey serves the final match of a three-game ban.
Timm Klose remains the only longer term injury absentee as he bids to get back from a knee injury before the end of the season. But Farke did provide an update that suggested the Swiss international could target a return for the run-in.
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 4 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Placheta must kick on at City
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Bushiri close to Eupen loan
- 8 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 9 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling
- 10 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- Recap the key Colney lines, along with the latest twists and turns on deadline day. Plus full reaction and build up to City's Premier League game throughout the day on pinkun.com