Norwich City Premier League debate - Your questions answered by Paddy
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A mean streak on the pitch and an emptying treatment room off it. Things are looking up again for Norwich City after a first Premier League point on the road and a first clean sheet of the season at Bournemouth.
Daniel Farke shuffled his resources in a 0-0 affair at the Vitality Stadium with Tim Krul and Alex Tettey fit again for duty while the likes of Onel Hernandez and Tom Trybull also made important contributions late on.
Next up is Manchester United at Carrow Road in what is sure to be a Sunday afternoon cracker, with the Red Devils denied a much-needed win in a 1-1 draw against bitter rivals Liverpool over the past weekend.
Ben Godfrey was a second half injury exit on the south-coast the day before but both the player and Daniel Farke indicated he should be in contention for an intriguing game on home soil.
Farke is likely to have a few selection dilemmas further forward with the omissions of Marco Stiepermann and Patrick Roberts from the action at Bournemouth prompting plenty of debate.
You may also want to watch:
Recap all the topics discussed from an encouraging display, as well as what Manchester United might hold in store, with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our latest Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Hanley a big fan of new City star
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams