City Q&A - Who comes and who goes next?
- Credit: Norwich City FC
Norwich City have signalled their intent to turn the page after Premier League relegation - do you like the early signs Canaries’ fans?
Kieran Dowell’s arrival on a permanent transfer from Everton last week made it six new recruits since the end of the campaign. Add Sam McCallum, Melvin Sitti and Danel Sinani and there is already a new dimension to Daniel Farke’s squad.
The inevitable transfer speculation around Ben Godfrey, Max Aarons and Emi Buendia continues apace, with some of Europe’s biggest clubs linked to the prized assets at Carrow Road.
Who do you expect to move on from the most saleable players and what figures make sense as City embark on the next phase of the rebuild? And what areas
of the squad remain a cause for concern?
You may also want to watch:
Farke signalled prior to the weekend he now wants some more streetwise operators to join the ranks for the Championship return. That reinforces the sense some of the current squad have reached the end of the road.
• Paddy and Connor hosted a lively debate in our regular Monday lunchtime slot at pinkun.com/debate. Recap what was discussed in the window above.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 2 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 3 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 4 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 7 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 8 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 9 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 10 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries