City Q&A - Who comes and who goes next?
- Credit: Norwich City FC
Norwich City have signalled their intent to turn the page after Premier League relegation - do you like the early signs Canaries’ fans?
Kieran Dowell’s arrival on a permanent transfer from Everton last week made it six new recruits since the end of the campaign. Add Sam McCallum, Melvin Sitti and Danel Sinani and there is already a new dimension to Daniel Farke’s squad.
The inevitable transfer speculation around Ben Godfrey, Max Aarons and Emi Buendia continues apace, with some of Europe’s biggest clubs linked to the prized assets at Carrow Road.
Who do you expect to move on from the most saleable players and what figures make sense as City embark on the next phase of the rebuild? And what areas
of the squad remain a cause for concern?
You may also want to watch:
Farke signalled prior to the weekend he now wants some more streetwise operators to join the ranks for the Championship return. That reinforces the sense some of the current squad have reached the end of the road.
• Paddy and Connor hosted a lively debate in our regular Monday lunchtime slot at pinkun.com/debate. Recap what was discussed in the window above.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 5 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 6 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 9 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City