City Q&A - Who comes and who goes next?
- Credit: Norwich City FC
Norwich City have signalled their intent to turn the page after Premier League relegation - do you like the early signs Canaries’ fans?
Kieran Dowell’s arrival on a permanent transfer from Everton last week made it six new recruits since the end of the campaign. Add Sam McCallum, Melvin Sitti and Danel Sinani and there is already a new dimension to Daniel Farke’s squad.
The inevitable transfer speculation around Ben Godfrey, Max Aarons and Emi Buendia continues apace, with some of Europe’s biggest clubs linked to the prized assets at Carrow Road.
Who do you expect to move on from the most saleable players and what figures make sense as City embark on the next phase of the rebuild? And what areas
of the squad remain a cause for concern?
You may also want to watch:
Farke signalled prior to the weekend he now wants some more streetwise operators to join the ranks for the Championship return. That reinforces the sense some of the current squad have reached the end of the road.
• Paddy and Connor hosted a lively debate in our regular Monday lunchtime slot at pinkun.com/debate. Recap what was discussed in the window above.
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion