City Q&A: Emi Buendia. Discuss
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City is up and running in the Championship. But Daniel Farke looks to have a major selection dilemma for Preston’s Carrow Road opener on Saturday.
The Canaries ground out a 1-0 victory at Huddersfield on their return to the second tier. The depth of resource available to Farke was underlined by a bench stacked with the likes of Ben Gibson and Jordan Hugill after their Premier League summer moves, along with the experience of Alex Tettey and the youth of match-winner Adam Idah.
Marco Stiepermann, Mario Vrancic and Timm Klose were among those not to make the 18. But City’s creator-in-chief Emi Buendia is available for the visit of Alex Neil’s Preston after serving the final match of his Burnley ban.
Would you retore the Argentine ace to the starting line up immediately after a clean sheet win and if so who should make way?
What pleased you most from the Terriers’ win and which areas do City need to improve on moving forward?
You may also want to watch:
Plus with a month left of the transfer window will there be any more high profile departures following Jamal Lewis’ exit to Newcastle?
• Recap the key points discussed with Paddy and Connor in our regular Pinkun Monday debate slot.
- 1 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 2 Thankless task for makeshift striker Marco in Coventry draw
- 3 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and the City curse
- 8 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 9 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 10 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage