City Q&A: Emi Buendia. Discuss
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City is up and running in the Championship. But Daniel Farke looks to have a major selection dilemma for Preston’s Carrow Road opener on Saturday.
The Canaries ground out a 1-0 victory at Huddersfield on their return to the second tier. The depth of resource available to Farke was underlined by a bench stacked with the likes of Ben Gibson and Jordan Hugill after their Premier League summer moves, along with the experience of Alex Tettey and the youth of match-winner Adam Idah.
Marco Stiepermann, Mario Vrancic and Timm Klose were among those not to make the 18. But City’s creator-in-chief Emi Buendia is available for the visit of Alex Neil’s Preston after serving the final match of his Burnley ban.
Would you retore the Argentine ace to the starting line up immediately after a clean sheet win and if so who should make way?
What pleased you most from the Terriers’ win and which areas do City need to improve on moving forward?
You may also want to watch:
Plus with a month left of the transfer window will there be any more high profile departures following Jamal Lewis’ exit to Newcastle?
• Recap the key points discussed with Paddy and Connor in our regular Pinkun Monday debate slot.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push