Paddy’s Premier League debate
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Back in the game or fleeting respite for Norwich City in the battle for Premier League survival?
City head to Tottenham on Wednesday buoyed by a first home win since September and a first home clean sheet in the league this season after a vital 1-0 victory over Bournemouth in another eventful Carrow Road match up.
Ondrej Duda was a hit and with Lukas Rupp also included on the substitutes' bench there was some notable omissions from the matchday 18 for City. Daniel Farke will be forced into one change to his starting line up, following Ben Godfrey's red card for a lunge on Callum Wilson. But would you shake it up for a second game in four days?
Teemu Pukki notched his 10th of the Premier League season and Emi Buendia stamped his class on the contest but that hunt for an elusive maiden top flight goal for the Argentinian goes on.
While off the park, City have 11 days left to bolster their squad in the transfer window, Sunday brought fresh links to two overseas wide players. What did you make of Farke's honest take prior to the Cherries' victory on the areas he is looking to strengthen?
You may also want to watch:
- Recap all the key topics discussed with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 2 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 4 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can Norwich City complete the double over Cardiff?
- 5 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 6 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 7 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 10 'Three Lungs' back in business