TOUR Q&A: Paddy answers your questions from Germany
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have added Jordan Hugill to the ranks and will look to make it two wins from two in Germany on Wednesday when they face Dynamo Dresden.
The Canaries have scored nine without reply against MK Dons and SC Verl on their return to training as they gear up for the Championship kick off at Huddersfield Town on September 12.
Hugill’s signing makes it 10 new faces over a hectic summer, and none of the prized assets have left the club. Daniel Farke reiterated in recent days City will not entertain offers below market value for any of their top talent.
But with six weeks left of the transfer window that will do nothing to stop the inevitable speculation around the likes of Max Aarons or Emi Buendia and Todd Cantwell from ramping up.
How do you see that possible saga unfolding between now and deadline day, and could City go into the new campaign with such a big squad? Likewise do the Canaries need to strengthen further after being heavily touted with interest in Burnley centre back Ben Gibson?
Plus what have you made of the early pre-season signals from Farke’s boys on the pitch?
You may also want to watch:
• Recap what was discussed with Paddy out in Germany in the window above
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 2 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss