TOUR Q&A: Paddy answers your questions from Germany
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have added Jordan Hugill to the ranks and will look to make it two wins from two in Germany on Wednesday when they face Dynamo Dresden.
The Canaries have scored nine without reply against MK Dons and SC Verl on their return to training as they gear up for the Championship kick off at Huddersfield Town on September 12.
Hugill’s signing makes it 10 new faces over a hectic summer, and none of the prized assets have left the club. Daniel Farke reiterated in recent days City will not entertain offers below market value for any of their top talent.
But with six weeks left of the transfer window that will do nothing to stop the inevitable speculation around the likes of Max Aarons or Emi Buendia and Todd Cantwell from ramping up.
How do you see that possible saga unfolding between now and deadline day, and could City go into the new campaign with such a big squad? Likewise do the Canaries need to strengthen further after being heavily touted with interest in Burnley centre back Ben Gibson?
Plus what have you made of the early pre-season signals from Farke’s boys on the pitch?
You may also want to watch:
• Recap what was discussed with Paddy out in Germany in the window above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 4 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 6 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 7 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto