Norwich City Premier League debate - Your questions answered by Paddy
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Time to be concerned or will Norwich City defy a chronic injury list and make the most of home comforts at Carrow Road against Aston Villa in this weekend’s Premier League duel?
City have come up short at Burnley and Crystal Palace since that epic 3-2 win over the champions the last time out in Norfolk.
Daniel Farke's depleted squad must target a positive result ahead of the international break against one of their newly-promoted rivals, who have let eight points slip from winning positions this season.
Michael McGovern is poised for his full Premier League debut with Tim Krul (back) definitely out and Ralf Fahrmann (groin) expected to also be on the sidelines.
The fitness of Jamal Lewis is another key topic, after he suffered a damaged elbow in the second half of Saturday's 2-0 top flight reverse at Selhurst Park.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis underwent scans on Sunday at hospital and will continue to be assessed by the club's medical department over the coming days.
Aside from any enforced changes, does Farke try and get Ibrahim Amadou into his midfield mix after another bumpy ride alongside Ben Godfrey in the heart of the Canaries' backline?
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 8 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 9 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 10 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- Recap all the topics discussed from another defeat on the road at Palace with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt, in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.