Norwich City Premier League debate - Your questions answered by Paddy
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Time to be concerned or will Norwich City defy a chronic injury list and make the most of home comforts at Carrow Road against Aston Villa in this weekend’s Premier League duel?
City have come up short at Burnley and Crystal Palace since that epic 3-2 win over the champions the last time out in Norfolk.
Daniel Farke's depleted squad must target a positive result ahead of the international break against one of their newly-promoted rivals, who have let eight points slip from winning positions this season.
Michael McGovern is poised for his full Premier League debut with Tim Krul (back) definitely out and Ralf Fahrmann (groin) expected to also be on the sidelines.
The fitness of Jamal Lewis is another key topic, after he suffered a damaged elbow in the second half of Saturday's 2-0 top flight reverse at Selhurst Park.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis underwent scans on Sunday at hospital and will continue to be assessed by the club's medical department over the coming days.
Aside from any enforced changes, does Farke try and get Ibrahim Amadou into his midfield mix after another bumpy ride alongside Ben Godfrey in the heart of the Canaries' backline?
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 3 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 4 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
- 9 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 10 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- Recap all the topics discussed from another defeat on the road at Palace with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt, in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.