Norwich City Premier League debate - Paddy answers your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Bring on those Gunners! Norwich City will welcome Arsenal to Carrow Road for Sunday’s Premier League test buoyed by a long overdue 2-0 away win at Everton.
City fully-deserved a first away victory of the campaign at the Toffees' expense in a result that restored much-needed belief to players and fans alike.
Christoph Zimmermann's return helped anchor a second clean sheet of the season while the inclusion of Todd Cantwell and the re-deployment of Kenny McLean also made a huge difference at Goodison Park.
Sam Byram again underlined his value and versatility at left-back and there was landmark cameo from Dennis Srbeny with the first Premier League goal of his career.
Daniel Farke was quick to re-focus his squad in the aftermath with Arsenal next up. Speculation around the future of Unai Emery will only persist after needing a stoppage time equaliser to earn a point at home to Southampton.
You may also want to watch:
But the Gunners have a potent frontline that will be another test for Zimmermann and Co.
Recap all the key topics discussed from the win at Everton and assess what lies in store for Arsenal's visit, with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City miss chance to secure title in Watford defeat