Norwich City Premier League debate - Paddy answers your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Pleasure and pain for Norwich City at Leicester City but can they get the show going at Carrow Road against Wolves?
Daniel Farke's boys have picked up one point from the last five home Premier League tussles but underlined at the Champions-League chasing Foxes they can cause teams plenty of problems in this league.
Teemu Pukki notched his ninth top flight goal of the season to remain in some illustrious company. The Finn suffered a suspected broken toe in the first half of an eventful affair and is continuing to be assessed by the club's medical staff.
Norwich were full value for a point in a game marred by a first half flashpoint sparked by Kelechi Iheanacho's decision not to give Norwich the ball back from a throw in, after the visitors had triggered a stoppage for treatment to Emi Buendia, following a heavy challenge from Ben Chilwell.
Plenty still to digest from events in the East Midlands but attention now turns to how to halt a Wolves' outfit who have made a seamless transition from the Football League. Nuno Espirito Santo's squad will be smarting from a stoppage time home defeat to Tottenham on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke made two changes to his starting line up for the weekend's game. Does he stick or twist for the start of the festive swing?
- Recap what was discussed with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 10 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight