Norwich City Premier League debate - Paddy answers your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Pleasure and pain for Norwich City at Leicester City but can they get the show going at Carrow Road against Wolves?
Daniel Farke's boys have picked up one point from the last five home Premier League tussles but underlined at the Champions-League chasing Foxes they can cause teams plenty of problems in this league.
Teemu Pukki notched his ninth top flight goal of the season to remain in some illustrious company. The Finn suffered a suspected broken toe in the first half of an eventful affair and is continuing to be assessed by the club's medical staff.
Norwich were full value for a point in a game marred by a first half flashpoint sparked by Kelechi Iheanacho's decision not to give Norwich the ball back from a throw in, after the visitors had triggered a stoppage for treatment to Emi Buendia, following a heavy challenge from Ben Chilwell.
Plenty still to digest from events in the East Midlands but attention now turns to how to halt a Wolves' outfit who have made a seamless transition from the Football League. Nuno Espirito Santo's squad will be smarting from a stoppage time home defeat to Tottenham on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke made two changes to his starting line up for the weekend's game. Does he stick or twist for the start of the festive swing?
- Recap what was discussed with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 5 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 7 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit