Norwich City Premier League debate - Paddy answered your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As we pause for the Christmas festivities, how full is your Norwich City glass after another dispiriting Premier League defeat to Wolves?
Daniel Farke's men suffered their second consecutive 2-1 defeat at Carrow Road, with the parallels from the loss against Sheffield United concerning.
Todd Cantwell netted his fifth goal of the season to continue his impressive emergence. He started and finished the move that led to City's first-half opener but the Canaries were left to rue squandered opportunities.
Wolves had goalkeeper Rui Patricio to thank for a number of fine saves that prevented City doubling their advantage before Romain Saiss headed home from the second phase of a set-piece.
Six of the last eight goals conceded for City have been from dead ball situations. Does Farke persist with zonal marking, or should City revert to a man-to-man system?
You may also want to watch:
Raul Jimenez scored the winner nine minutes from time to extend City's winless run at Carrow Road to six matches.
- Recap the discussion with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 6 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 9 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression