Norwich City Premier League debate - Paddy answered your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As we pause for the Christmas festivities, how full is your Norwich City glass after another dispiriting Premier League defeat to Wolves?
Daniel Farke's men suffered their second consecutive 2-1 defeat at Carrow Road, with the parallels from the loss against Sheffield United concerning.
Todd Cantwell netted his fifth goal of the season to continue his impressive emergence. He started and finished the move that led to City's first-half opener but the Canaries were left to rue squandered opportunities.
Wolves had goalkeeper Rui Patricio to thank for a number of fine saves that prevented City doubling their advantage before Romain Saiss headed home from the second phase of a set-piece.
Six of the last eight goals conceded for City have been from dead ball situations. Does Farke persist with zonal marking, or should City revert to a man-to-man system?
You may also want to watch:
Raul Jimenez scored the winner nine minutes from time to extend City's winless run at Carrow Road to six matches.
- Recap the discussion with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 6 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 7 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 8 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 9 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City