Norwich City Premier League (and FA Cup) debate - Paddy answered your questions
- Credit: Michael Sedgwick/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s cup was overflowing at Preston but can Adam Idah and pals back it up against Manchester United when they return to Premier League action?
The teenage Irish starlet made headlines with a match-winning hat-trick in the 4-2 FA Cup third round triumph at Preston. With Teemu Pukki, Dennis Srbeny and Josip Drmic all missing out through injury Idah grabbed his chance to impress.
That may well have disappointed a clutch of lower tier sides queueing up to recruit him this month on loan. Daniel Farke made it clear for the time being Idah will only be wearing the green and yellow.
Would you start him at Old Trafford and give main man Pukki another week to prepare for what looks a crunch affair at home to Bournemouth? Did any of the other fringe men do enough at Deepdale to force their way into Farke's league line up?
Where would you look to strengthen in the transfer window and, following the departures of Philip Heise and Patrick Roberts in recent days, would anyone else in City's ranks benefit from a stint away from Carrow Road this month?
You may also want to watch:
- Recap all the key topics discussed, with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 6 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 7 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 8 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 9 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return