Norwich City Premier League (and FA Cup) debate - Paddy answered your questions
- Credit: Michael Sedgwick/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s cup was overflowing at Preston but can Adam Idah and pals back it up against Manchester United when they return to Premier League action?
The teenage Irish starlet made headlines with a match-winning hat-trick in the 4-2 FA Cup third round triumph at Preston. With Teemu Pukki, Dennis Srbeny and Josip Drmic all missing out through injury Idah grabbed his chance to impress.
That may well have disappointed a clutch of lower tier sides queueing up to recruit him this month on loan. Daniel Farke made it clear for the time being Idah will only be wearing the green and yellow.
Would you start him at Old Trafford and give main man Pukki another week to prepare for what looks a crunch affair at home to Bournemouth? Did any of the other fringe men do enough at Deepdale to force their way into Farke's league line up?
Where would you look to strengthen in the transfer window and, following the departures of Philip Heise and Patrick Roberts in recent days, would anyone else in City's ranks benefit from a stint away from Carrow Road this month?
You may also want to watch:
- Recap all the key topics discussed, with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 10 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party