Paddy’s Premier League debate - Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
How are the nerves ahead of Norwich City’s Carrow Road crunch against Premier League relegation rivals Bournemouth?
The two clubs propping up the rest meet in Norfolk on Saturday and the stakes really could not be any higher if the Canaries are to defy the mounting odds and launch a great escape.
City have won one of the last 17 league games. Bournemouth sunk to a 3-0 home defeat on Sunday against Watford and have taken a paltry four points from a possible 33.
That has left Eddie Howe fielding questions about his future ahead of a pivotal clash in the survival scrap.
Norwich look set to be boosted by the returns from injury of Teemu Pukki and Ben Godfrey. Would you bring both straight back into the line up and who should miss out from the below-par 4-0 defeat at Manchester United?
Ondrej Duda completed his loan move from Hertha Berlin over the past weekend but is it too soon to throw him into the mix in what is sure to be fraught affair?
You may also want to watch:
Is this really the last chance for the Canaries and how do they go about arresting a dire trend, in terms of results against the teams around them in the table?
- Recap all the key topics discussed with Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session.
- 1 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 7 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 8 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 9 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 10 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss