LISTEN: The Pinkun podcast teams up with Future Radio for weekly show
- Credit: Archant
The Pinkun Norwich City podcast, bringing you all the views, news and inside track on what is going on with the Canaries, will now be broadcast every week on Norwich-based Future Radio.
Every Wednesday, in a regular 6pm slot, presenter Dave Freezer and his Archant colleagues Paddy Davitt, Connor Southwell and Tony Thrussell, plus guests, give their unique take from following the club home and away.
Speaking to the people who matter from City head coach Daniel Farke, the players and the fans.
Future Radio is one of the largest and longest running community radio stations in the country, managed by a small team of dedicated staff and operated by over 100 members, broadcasting from Open in Norwich.
The Pinkun podcast is more than a decade old and closing in on 400 episodes, charting the highs and lows of following the Canaries. The podcast was recently short-listed for the Publisher Podcast Awards in the best sports podcast category.
You may also want to watch:
As we always say, this is your podcast not ours, City fans, so please get in touch with your thoughts or questions for the guys via the Pinkun podcast page, where you can also subscribe to the podcast.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 8 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit