IN PICTURES: Norwich City’s squad meet fans at open training session
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke’s players mingled with Norwich City supporters at a relaxed open training session on Wednesday at the club’s German base.
Majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones chatted to fans and posed for pictures as some of Farke's squad had a gentle work out after Tuesday's SC Bonner friendly at the same venue.
Teemu Pukki, Emi Buendia and Timm Klose were among the players who took part in a shooting session, while head of performance Chris Domogalla oversaw a stretching session for a number of players who featured heavily the night before.
Ben Godfrey sat out the morning's work but the centre back appeared to be moving freely after Farke confirmed on Tuesday he had suffered no longer term damage following an ankle injury that forced him out of the first tour opener against Arminia Bielefeld.
Louis Thompson, Kenny McLean, Mario Vrancic and Alex Tettey were also in attendance with a number of the squad going for a bike ride or opting to work out in the gym as well.
You may also want to watch:
More than 30 fans then posed for pictures and chatted to the players for 20 minutes at the end while the club's development squad went through a full on training session on an ajdacent pitch.
Norwich wrap up their week long stay on Friday with a friendly against Bundesliga opponents Schalke before heading back to England to continue their Premier League build up.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 4 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit