Norwich City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Connor Southwell
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's lack of a cutting edge was exposed at Tottenham. Dean Smith has to discover if he has the solution inside the building.
Smith was quick to reiterate there are plenty of games between now and the January transfer window and his priority is ensuring others 'come to the party' to ease the goalscoring burden on Teemu Pukki.
The Finn has notched five of City's eight top flight goals this season but missed a big early chance at Tottenham, which was compounded by the likes of Adam Idah, Josh Sargent and even Andrew Omobamidele not slotting from close range.
Tottenham had no such issues with some clinical finishing that ensured City finished the weekend bottom of the pile and Smith looking for a response against Manchester United to his first defeat since taking over.
How does the Norwich head coach unlock the attacking potential in his current squad. Is Idah worth a run of games alongside Pukki and what did you make of those weekend reports Nottingham Forest would be interested in a possible January loan move?
Todd Cantwell was back in the mix but left on the bench against Spurs. Could he bring the creative edge missing on Sunday?
This is your debate, not ours, and you can set the agenda up for discussion.
- 1 'Out of this world' - Social media reacts to stunning Sargent strike
- 2 WATFORD 0 CANARIES 3 - Key moments, ratings and stats
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Watford 0-3 City
- 4 The big selection decisions facing City ahead of crucial Watford clash
- 5 ‘A great night’ - Sargent savours superb Canaries double
- 6 LIVE TEAM NEWS: One change for City but four for Watford
- 7 Follow live updates from Watford v Norwich City
- 8 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 9 City weigh up Hugill's next move
- 10 Zimbo returns as City U23s go second thanks to Kamara double
Recap what was discussed in the latest conversation with Paddy and Connor, exclusively for Pinkun+ subscribers. Get your free two month trial by downloading the app here (which works on desktop and mobile devices).