FULL FIXTURE LIST: Norwich City begin Premier League quest at Liverpool
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City begin their 2019/20 Premier League campaign at Champions League winners Liverpool on Friday, August 9.
Daniel Farke's promoted Canaries have landed an eye-catching opening weekend top flight fixture against the six-time European champions (kick off 8pm).
City's last Premier League meeting against Jurgen Klopp's Reds was an epic 5-4 Carrow Road home defeat in January 2015.
The game has already been selected for live Sky Sports coverage and will be the first Premier League game to be played using the VAR technology.
Norwich's first home league game back in the big time is against Newcastle United on August 17. City have been given the toughest possible final day league fixture with a trip to champions Manchester City on May 17.
You may also want to watch:
All fixtures below are subject to change.
City's official site carrried a guidance note Manchester United and Arsenal's involvement in the Europa League, could mean the fixtures on October 26 and November 30 are subject being moved.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 7 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 10 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
In addition, as part of the 2019/20 mid-season player break to be introduced for the first time, the Premier League will split one round of matches in February over two weekends, with five matches on the weekend commencing February 8 and five on the weekend commencing February 15.
A decision on which matches will get moved to the 15th will be made when the UK broadcast picks for the month of February 2020 are announced in mid-December.
- Norwich City's 2019/20 Premier League fixtures (3pm kick offs unless stated)
09/08 Liverpool A 20:00
17/08 Newcastle United H
24/08 Chelsea H
31/08 West Ham United A
14/09 Manchester City H
21/09 Burnley A
28/09 Crystal Palace A
05/10 Aston Villa H
19/10 AFC Bournemouth A
26/10 Manchester United H
02/11 Brighton A
09/11 Watford H
23/11 Everton A
30/11 Arsenal H
04/12 Southampton A 19:45
07/12 Sheffield United H
14/12 Leicester City A
21/12 Wolves H
26/12 Aston Villa A
28/12 Tottenham Hotspur H
01/01 Crystal Palace H
11/01 Manchester United A
18/01 AFC Bournemouth H
22/01 Tottenham Hotspur A 19:45
01/02 Newcastle United A
08/02 Liverpool H
22/02 Wolves A
29/02 Leicester City H
07/03 Sheffield United A
14/03 Southampton H
21/03 Everton H
04/04 Arsenal A
11/04 Brighton H
18/04 Watford A
25/04 West Ham United H
02/05 Chelsea A
09/05 Burnley H
17/05 Manchester City A